| How to Subscribe
1. Just send the command "subscribe" to McLAUGHLIN-Lemail@example.com.
(Write "subscribe" in the body of the email).
click here to subscribe!
2. How to unsubscribe. Send a message to
that contains (in the body of the message) the command
and no additional text.
3. How to change to digest mode (several postings are combined and
sent to you together as a single large message). There are two
steps. First, send the command "unsubscribe" to
McLAUGHLIN-Lfirstname.lastname@example.org to discontinue mail mode. Second,
send the command "subscribe" to McLAUGHLIN-Demail@example.com
to start receiving digests.
4. How to change to NOMAIL mode. There is no formal NOMAIL mode.
All you have to do is follow the directions above and unsubscribe
when you want the messages to stop, and then when you want them
to start again, simply subscribe again.
5. If you'd like to post a message so everyone on the mailing
list receives it, just send it to McLAUGHLIN-L@rootsweb.com. It
will then be sent on to everyone in both mail and digest mode.
You don't need to send it explicitly to both.